China TV Sales on the Fritz
Sales of television sets in China have fallen to their lowest level in five years, while manufacturers’ profits have also plummeted, a senior Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) official said at an industry conference.
In the first three quarters of 2017, TV sales fell 12.9% and profits across the industry were down 20.7%, Gao Sumei, a deputy bureau director at the MIIT, said at the 13th China International Display Conference on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas