China’s Ambitions for Drone Industry Flying High
China wants its drone industry to take off to $27 billion in total output by 2025, as part of the “Made in China 2025” campaign to add more high-tech spice to country’s domestic manufacturing sector.
In a guideline issued Friday, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) pledged support and regulations that bolster the country’s drone industry.
- 1Chinese Thesis Ghostwriting Scandal Reveals Huge Gray Market
- 2 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 5Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas