China’s Ambitions for Drone Industry Flying High
China wants its drone industry to take off to $27 billion in total output by 2025, as part of the “Made in China 2025” campaign to add more high-tech spice to country’s domestic manufacturing sector.
In a guideline issued Friday, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) pledged support and regulations that bolster the country’s drone industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas