Editorial: How Can China Achieve High-Quality Growth?
China’s annual Central Economic Work Conference, a key event to review the country’s economic performance and discuss new directions, ended last week. Following the Communist Party’s 19th National Congress in October, the conference reiterated the declaration that China’s economy has been transforming from high-speed to high-quality growth. The meeting also laid out plans for the country’s economic work in 2018, centering on how to achieve quality growth.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas