Central Authority Vows No Bailouts for Illicit Loans
The central government will not secure irregular loans taken out by local and regional governments as it seeks to curtail runway growth in off-balance sheet debt, the Ministry of Finance said.
At the conclusion of the Central Economic Work Conference on Wednesday, Chinese authorities said preventing financial risks will be one of three critical battles going forward, according to a report by the official Xinhua News Agency.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas