Will LeEco Founder Obey Regulator and Return to China?
China’s security regulator has asked Jia Yueting, the founder of embattled technology firm LeEco, to return to the country to “fulfill his duties” to the company’s investors.
On Dec. 25, the Beijing branch of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) demanded Jia come back to China before the end of the year, perform his duties as the de facto controller of LeEco, help solve the company’s problems and protect investors’ interests.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas