Five-Star Hotels Once Again Accused of Improper Cleaning
Five-star hotels in China, including a Shangri-La and Sheraton, are once again mired in sanitation scandals, after their housekeepers were found to be using the same brushes to clean water glasses and toilets.
The city government of Harbin — the capital of Heilongjiang province in China’s northeast, where the hotels involved are located — confirmed Wednesday that such missteps did take place and that it would punish the hotels.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas