China Expected to Approve Several Foreign Blockbuster Drugs in 2018
Foreign pharmaceutical giants Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis and AstraZeneca will win approval for some of their star products from China’s drug regulator in 2018, drug data provider PharmCube predicted in a recent report.
The approvals will pave the way for the drugmakers to further expand in one of the world’s largest drug markets, the report said.
Bristol-Myers’ cancer injection nivolumab is expected to be greenlighted in the first quarter, as China’s Center for Drug Evaluation began reviewing it in November, according to the report by the Beijing-based PharmCube.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas