Hyundai Cuts Global Sales Target as Firm Struggles in China
South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Group is predicting modest global sales for 2018, suggesting a slow recovery after a diplomatic spat hurt its sales in China last year and as domestic brands become increasingly competitive.
Hyundai Motor Co. and affiliate Kia Motors Corp. set their combined target for this year at 7.55 million vehicles after missing their sales goal of 8.25 million cars last year, Hyundai said in a statement on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas