JD.com Unmanned Grocery Store Goes Live
Online retailer JD.com Inc. has launched an unmanned supermarket for general public use, besting rivals Amazon.com and Alibaba in the race to roll out the first such fully automated store for commercial use.
The JD.com store, in the coastal city of Yantai in Shandong province, opened over the weekend, with a target of turning a profit within six months, according to China’s second-largest e-commerce company.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas