Quick Take: LeEco TV Unit Tunes In Market for New Investors
Cash-strapped tech conglomerate LeEco is seeking investments for its television unit.
The target is to raise 3 billion yuan ($462 million) for the TV subsidiary. The subsidiary is valued at 12 billion yuan, according to a Tuesday statement from LeEco’s listed arm, Leshi Internet Information & Technology Corp. — the TV unit’s largest shareholder. The value is half of what it was a year ago.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas