Services Sector Grows at Fastest Pace in Three Years
China’s service activity expanded at its quickest pace in more than three years in December, a Caixin survey showed Thursday, a further sign of resilience in the world’s second-largest economy.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index rose to 53.9 in December, up from 51.9 in the previous month and the highest reading since August 2014. A number above 50 indicates an expansion in activity, while a figure below that points to a contraction.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas