Manufacturing Grows at Fastest Pace in Four Months
China’s manufacturing activity expanded at its fastest pace in four months in December, underpinned by solid growth in new orders that also led companies to buy more supplies, a Caixin survey showed Tuesday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) rose to 51.5 last month, up from 50.8 in November. The December figure was the highest reading since August.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas