Green Group Blows Cold on Guangdong Offshore Wind Farms
Guangdong’s plan for a major increase in green power capacity from offshore wind farms has environmental activists worried over potential harm to the southern province’s marine ecosystems.
The Guangdong Development and Reform Commission recently called for work to have started or been completed on at least 12 gigawatts of offshore wind power capacity by late 2020 — six times a goal it previously set last year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas