Bureaucracy Short-Circuits Distributed-Power Trading Plan
China’s central government has pushed back the deadline for regional governments to submit their respective plans for Beijing’s pilot distributed-power trading program after months of slow progress.
The National Development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration issued a joint statement last week that called on provincial-level areas to submit their plans for the pilot program, which is aimed at increasing the use of solar and wind power, by March 31 — three months later than the previous submission deadline.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas