New Shares Net TAL Education $500 Million
Teaching services provider TAL Education Group said it will raise $500 million by selling new shares to an investor, amid a broader surge of interest in offshore-listed education stocks.
New York-listed TAL said the new shares, combined with the investor’s existing holdings, would bring the investor’s stake to 5% of the company, according to an announcement issued after markets closed at the end of last week. TAL did not provide the investor’s name.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas