Meituan-Dianping’s Car-Hailing Service to Launch Soon in Beijing
Chinese online services firm Meituan-Dianping will launch a car-hailing service in Beijing this week — a move that could potentially ignite a subsidy war akin to the one that roiled the industry years ago.
The company has been conducting trial car-hailing services in Nanjing since early last year, and will launch its service in the Chinese capital on Friday, multiple media outlets reported.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas