Meituan-Dianping’s Car-Hailing Service to Launch Soon in Beijing
Chinese online services firm Meituan-Dianping will launch a car-hailing service in Beijing this week — a move that could potentially ignite a subsidy war akin to the one that roiled the industry years ago.
The company has been conducting trial car-hailing services in Nanjing since early last year, and will launch its service in the Chinese capital on Friday, multiple media outlets reported.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas