Hang Seng Index’s Hot Run Hits 13 Days
Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index is on its longest rising streak ever.
Closing at 31,120.39 on Thursday, up 46.67 points from Wednesday, the benchmark index has risen for 13 consecutive trading days.
Thursday’s trading volume on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange was also remarkable, at HK$128.82 billion ($16.47 billion), its eighth trading day in a row over the HK$100 billion mark.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas