‘Belt and Road’ Companies May Get Help With Yuan-Denominated Hong Kong IPOs
The Chinese government is considering helping “top” companies involved in the “Belt and Road” initiative conduct yuan-denominated initial public offerings (IPOs) in Hong Kong, the state-owned China Daily newspaper reported Wednesday.
Zhang Xiaoqiang, vice chairman of the China Center for International Economic Exchanges, was quoted by China Daily as saying that the move is aimed at expanding Hong Kong’s participation in the Belt and Road through “facilitating the initiative on the investment front and further promoting internationalization of the yuan.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas