Macron Defends Lack of Trade Deals Inked on Beijing Trip
French President Emmanuel Macron’s three-day visit to China concluded this week after the 40-year-old leader visited several Chinese cities and struck a series of trade deals between French and Chinese companies.
But the amount of these deals is nowhere near the $250 billion inked during U.S. President Donald Trump’s visit in November, leading to disappointment back in France.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas