Developers Still on the Hunt for Money Overseas
Chinese real estate developers continue to look overseas for money amid tightening credit supply at home.
In the first two weeks of this year, at least four major real estate companies have unveiled plans to issue bonds or medium-term notes at overseas markets, to raise a combined $2.6 billion. That burst is on top of soaring overseas financing seen in 2017.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas