Vanke Takes Plunge in China’s Fledgling Elder-Care Market
A rapidly graying China is enticing companies from both home and abroad to roll out senior care facilities, including a major development unveiled in Beijing this week.
The 100-bed care center is operated jointly by a subsidiary of China Vanke Co. Ltd. — the country’s top property developer — and state-owned utility owner Beijing Enterprises Group Co. Ltd.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas