China Further Tightens Screws on Entrusted Loans
China is further cranking up its scrutiny on “entrusted loans,” channels that have been used for massive asset management funds to invest in risky borrowers outside the formal banking system.
Entrusted loans – in which a bank acts as an intermediary to arrange and administer financing between a borrower and lender – have become one of the main segments of the country’s “shadow banking” industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas