Bitcoin Bandit Loses $125,000 of Loot
Most of us have felt at one time or another like our money just disappears. But for one bitcoin thief, this was literally the case.
Beijing police said they detained a suspect in the theft of 100 bitcoins — now worth just over $1.2 million — but that 10 of the coins have disappeared due to an error the alleged thief made when transferring the digital currency.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas