Editorial: Watch Out For The New All-Talk, No-Action Bureaucracy
The flu has been hitting cities hard in China recently, leaving many bigger hospitals’ fever departments and pediatrics departments congested with patients.
To many people’s surprise, when trying to figure out why smaller hospitals and community clinics are barely visited by these flu patients, they found it was mainly because of a rule set 15 years ago that has remained in place despite the changes of time — a typical symptom of bureaucracy.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas