Ping An Health Care Unit Files for Hong Kong IPO
Ping An Healthcare and Technology Co. Ltd. looks set to be the first of four affiliates of Ping An Insurance Group to be spun off from the insurance giant this year.
The Hong Kong Stock Exchange has given the go-ahead for the separate listing, Ping An Insurance said on Monday. A 520-page application proof of the initial public offering (IPO) prospectus was made available on Tuesday, although many details, including the timetable, the number of shares to be issued, the price and the market capitalization were redacted.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas