Chinese Solar Giant Announces U.S. Plant Week After Trump Tariffs
Shanghai-based JinkoSolar, the world’s second-largest solar panel manufacturer, announced it will open its first U.S. factory, days after President Donald Trump said he would raise tariffs on solar panel imports.
The announcement — made briefly at the end of a statement about a supply agreement with a U.S. buyer — said that its board of directors had authorized the company to make final plans for “an advanced solar manufacturing facility in the U.S.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas