Australia Tightens Investment Rules as China Influence Grows
The Australian government has moved to limit foreign investment, prompting calls for fairness and transparency from China.
Australians will be given priority over foreigners in sales of farmland, and foreign buyers will face ownership restrictions when purchasing electricity distribution and transmission assets, Australia’s Treasurer Scott Morrison said Wednesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas