Services Growth Shoots Up in January
Growth in China’s service activity accelerated by the most in more than seven years in January, a Caixin survey showed Monday, in a further sign the world’s second-largest economy has maintained momentum at the start of 2018.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index rose to 54.7 last month, up from 53.9 in December. It was the highest reading since October 2010 and matched the figure of May 2012. A number above 50 indicates an expansion in activity, while a figure below that points to a contraction.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas