Philippine Senator Demands $74 Million Refund, Penalty for Overweight Trains
The president of the Philippine Senate is demanding that a Chinese light-rail train maker refund $74 million for 48 overweight trains and be blacklisted from all future government projects.
Philippine Senate President Aquilino Pimentel III demanded a full refund by CRRC Dalian Co. Ltd., which delivered 48 light-rail coaches in 2016 that exceeded the weight limit for the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) system in Manila, according to a statement posted on Saturday on the Senate’s website.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas