Drone Startup Takes Guangzhou Deputy Mayor to the Skies
*Vehicle can carry a 220-pound passenger for 25 minutes
*Despite progress, commercial use of such vehicles remains far from reality
Avoiding car-choked city streets by flying to work is a fantasy entertained by many people stuck in bumper-to-bumper rush hour traffic. But a Chinese startup is working to make this daydream a reality.
Ehang Intelligence Technology Co. Ltd., a Guangzhou-based aerial-vehicle-maker founded four years ago, released footage on Tuesday in which its signature passenger-carrying drone, the Ehang 184, took several people on a ride through the skies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas