U.S.-China Flight Additions in Holding Pattern: Executive
United Airlines Inc., the leading carrier in routes between the U.S. and China, is pulling back the thrusters on new flights between the countries, following major additions over the last two years that have led to excess capacity.
Walter Dias, managing director of the airline’s Greater China and Korea operations, told Caixin that the carrier is also pulling back from second-tier Chinese cities for the moment, following the recent cancellation of flights between the U.S. and Hangzhou in eastern China and Xi’an in the nation’s interior.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas