China Weighs the ‘How’ of Financial Regulatory Reform
China is ready to shake up the highly fragmented regulatory framework overseeing its increasingly complicated financial markets. But policymakers are wrestling over how to best go about doing it.
China’s financial markets are now watched over by the People’s Bank of China and three agencies — the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) and China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas