Foxconn Invests $18 Million in Cryptocurrency Bank
Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn is investing $18 million in a cryptocurrency merchant bank being set up by a former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. partner.
Foxconn, formally known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., announced in a statement Tuesday night that through its venture capital arm HCM International it invested $18 million in a private placement of Bradmer Pharmaceuticals Inc., a Canadian shell company that will own the crypto bank.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas