Coal Inventories Grow After Rough Winter
Power companies’ coal inventories began growing again in February, after severe shortages caused by surging power consumption at the beginning of the year, according to China’s top economic planner.
As temperatures gradually rise, and with factories stopping work during the long Lunar New Year holiday, electricity usage across China is expected to fall in the coming days, and the coal supply should be secure, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) spokesperson Wei Meng said at a press conference Sunday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas