Delayed Sinopec Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Opens in Tianjin
A newly opened terminal in the northern coastal city of Tianjin received its first shipment of liquefied natural gas (LNG) this week after a year of delays, and comes at a time of badly needed energy in China’s north.
The terminal, operated by the state-owned China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec), received the shipment from Australia on Tuesday, Sinopec said in a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas