LeEco’s Shenzhen-Listed Unit Eyes Restructuring
The listed unit of debt-ridden LeEco is drafting a new restructuring plan to revive itself as shares tanked, however the lingering uncertainties on debt resolving is dragging the firm slow in progress.
The unit, Leshi Internet Information & Technology Corp., said it still needs at least three more months to finalize the reform and restructuring plan, sources close to the executives of real estate company Sunac China Holdings told Caixin. Sunac injected large cash into the LeEco a year ago and its president Sun Hongbin is now taking the helm of both LeEco and Leshi.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas