LeEco-Linked Faraday Future Clashes With Ex-Executives
Faraday Future, the electric vehicle startup backed by embattled tech entrepreneur Jia Yueting, is hitting more potholes on its drive into the electric-car market.
After firing two of its top executives, the California-based company filed a lawsuit in Central California District Court claiming that former CFO Stefan Krause and former CTO Ulrich Kranz stole its intellectual property for a competing company they launched called EVelozcity.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas