NetEase, Alibaba Harmonize With Music Swap
Chinese music-streaming platforms NetEase Music and Ali Music Group signed an agreement this week to swap music copyrights, in a move that market-watchers said could further squeeze out smaller operators.
NetEase Music, under online game operator NetEase Inc., and Ali Music, owned by e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., reached a deal Tuesday that will enlarge the music pool for both platforms, they said. The companies didn’t specify whether the agreement entails a full or partial swap of the copyrighted material.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas