Solar Firm’s Accusations Shine Light on Complex Government Deals
Investigators are trying to shine light on a spat between a solar power company and the city government that it has accused of reneging on a lucrative land deal.
A local government in Shandong province has formed a committee to address Himin Solar Energy Group’s accusation that authorities have failed to honor a land deal from nearly a decade ago, officials told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas