Volkswagen Picks Chinese Battery-Maker in EV Push
Volkswagen has picked China’s largest electric-car battery-maker, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. (CATL), to supply batteries in its acceleration in the hot electric-vehicle (EV) market.
Volkswagen Group China’s public relations department confirmed the decision to Caixin on Wednesday. The German auto giant said it will add other battery suppliers for its ambitious EV plan in the future.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas