GM on Hunt for Chinese Battery Suppliers
General Motors Co. (GM) is looking for Chinese manufacturers to supply it batteries for electric vehicles in the country, laying the groundwork for the U.S. automaker’s vehicles to qualify for subsidies in the Asian country.
The supplier search shows how the country’s efforts to promote new-energy vehicles, a category that includes electric and hybrid models, currently favor automakers that use Chinese suppliers, as they are so far the only ones approved to supply vehicles that can qualify for subsidies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas