Tesla’s Musk Takes Swipe at China Car Restrictions
Tesla Inc.’s CEO Elon Musk has criticized China’s high import tariffs and restrictions on foreign ownership of local car-making plants, as plans for his own production base in the world’s largest auto market stall.
Musk, whose separate SpaceX reusable rocket venture is widely followed in China, made the unusually blunt comments on his Twitter account, against a broader backdrop of rising trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies. Tesla is one of the world’s leading electric car-makers, and has big hopes for the China market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas