China Doesn’t Want Trade War but Will Defend Itself, Minister Says
China doesn’t want to fight a trade war and has no intention of initiating one, but it has the confidence needed to face any challenge and defend its national interests, the country’s top trade official said.
“There is no winner in a trade war. It can only bring disaster to China and the U.S., and the rest of the world,” Commerce Minister Zhong Shan warned at a news conference on Sunday on the sidelines of the annual meeting of China’s top legislature.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas