ReWalk Robotics Raises $20 Million for Expansion Into Chinese Market
(CTech) — ReWalk Robotics Ltd., which develops wearable exoskeletons that help people walk again after injuries and strokes, plans to expand into the Chinese market with the help of a $20 million investment offered by Hong Kong-based Timwell Co. Ltd.
ReWalk announced the planned investment Thursday in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, saying that Timwell would receive a 35%-stake in the company.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas