Alibaba-Backed Bid Revives Talk of iKang Buyout
Bidding has resumed to privatize Nasdaq-listed clinic operator iKang Healthcare, with an offer from Alibaba Investment Ltd. and Yunfeng Capital, which is backed by Alibaba founder Jack Ma, coming nearly two years after the proposal got stuck amid competing offers.
The latest proposal from Yunfeng and the affiliate of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. offered an all-cash buyout of iKang Healthcare Group Inc. for $20 per American Depositary Share (ADS) or $40 per share, according to an iKang statement on Monday
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas