Latest Overhaul Marks China’s Eighth Cabinet Revamp
China will undertake its eighth major cabinet overhaul since reform and opening-up began in 1978, as the government seeks to improve efficiency.
The previous seven reforms, between 1982 and 2013, trimmed the number of ministries and commissions, which are the top-level agencies that form the State Council, to 25 from 52. The latest shake-up brings the number to 26.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas