Opinion: Women Pivotal to Technological Success
Women have been asking for equal labor rights and social status since the establishment of International Women's Day in 1910. For any responsible company, providing resources for career development, retention and remuneration for women is smart business. According to a report by The Economist, the rate at which Chinese women are participating in the workplace is almost 70%, higher than most developed economies like the US, EU and Japan.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas