BreadTalk Aims to Make Dough With Taiwan Bakery
Singaporean food-and-beverage firm BreadTalk Group Ltd. is set to help launch a Taiwan-based bakery chain on the Chinese mainland, as the group seeks to diversify its brand amid stale performance from its own bakery business.
BreadTalk has agreed to form a joint venture with Wu Pao Chun Food Ltd. to open Wu Pao Chun locations in Shanghai later this year, followed by outlets in Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, according to a BreadTalk announcement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas