China Eyes Leading Role in Global 5G
China will start to test commercial-quality 5G wireless services next year and could roll out national commercial networks in 2020 as it tries to play a leading role in the development of next-generation telecommunications services, a leading researcher said.
Such a timeline is roughly consistent with other recent signals from China’s regulators and industry players over the last few months, as the nation prepares for a multibillion-dollar spending spree to build its next generation of wireless networks.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas