Tech Giants Talk the Homecoming Talk, But Will China Roll Out the Welcome Mat?
I’ve felt a sense of deja vu these past two weeks amid the latest chatter of bringing China’s high-tech leaders home to list. The topic has popped back into the headlines on reports that Beijing is considering a plan that would let overseas-listed Chinese firms like Alibaba and Baidu make secondary listings on the mainland through the issue of China Depositary Receipts, or CDRs.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas